The Practice of Nutrition and Lifestyle Management
This session spotlights best practices to adopt, key business strategies to employ, and possible challenges faced in the nutrition and lifestyle value chain providing insight to participants on the pathways to success in nutrition and Lifestyle management businesses
About the session
The global market for organic foods and other products has grown to $227.2 billion in 2021 and is forecasted to climb further to $437.4 billion by 2026. With the sector thriving globally it’s not encouraging that Nigeria is still dependent on agrochemicals for food production. The unrestrained use of these chemicals contributes to deformity in infants and compromises the integrity of food quality as foodstuff now suffers a reduced shelf life. Nigeria also relies on imports to meet its organic produce need.
The market is ripe for more Nigerian agric entrepreneurs to pitch their tent and add their quota to the global success of the organic farming niche and the nutrition and lifestyle management value chain in general.
In this session, nutrition and lifestyle experts dig deep into their wealth of experience and provide the audience with detailed contexts on the best practices/strategies to employ and how to overcome the challenges faced in the nutrition and lifestyle value chain.
Key take-aways from the session
- Identify the best practices/strategies for growing a profitable organic farming business
- Identify the common challenges in the value chain and understand the best ways to implement solutions.
- Identify ways to properly brand your nutrition and lifestyle business.
- Identify ways to raise finance to scale production and business growth
What is covered?
In this technical session, a moderator engages expert panellists on the best practices to adopt, key business strategies to employ and possible challenges faced in the value chain – based on their personal experiences. The moderator asks a series of questions to spotlight important talking points along the value chain and sustains the conversation with follow-up questions from the conversations. The talking points are divided into 5 major sections highlighted below.
- How can one raise finance for growth in his nutrition and lifestyle business (opportunity available to raise finance)?
- What are the steps one would take to raise finance for scaling one's business in his nutrition and lifestyle business?
- How long does the process take to raise funds - How can one make it faster?
- What is the best production technique/strategy for maximum productivity as regards producing organic crops?
- What are the most common and demeaning challenges you have faced in your business journey in the Nigerian Agricultural ecosystem - How did you overcome these challenges?
- As a piece of advice to younger agribusiness entrepreneurs, what route will you advise them to take to become profitable and successful in their agribusiness (organic crop production) faster than you did?
- Which markets in the organic crop production business or other parts of the nutrition and lifestyle sector have the highest opportunity to make the maximum profit from production output?
- What are the best techniques for product positioning in the nutrition and lifestyle sector to gain maximum profit for one's products (what is the best time to sell and to whom)?
- How does one continuously identify better entry points into new markets in the organic crop production or other parts of the nutrition and lifestyle sector in the agric field in Nigeria?
- How does one effectively Brand and network all products in the nutrition and lifestyle industry to be able to go and become a market leader?
- How can one build a profitable relationship for brand growth with market industry leaders?
- International Trade What are the criteria needed to get a registered agribusiness in Nigeria with all the needed and required certifications?
- How do I locate, approach and form a profitable partnership with companies abroad who need my goods?
Tue, 27 Sep, 2022
11:00hrs, GMT + 1
Meet the experts who will be discussing the topic
Register to Attend
Save your spot in the sessions you would love to attend