The Business of Agriculture Masterclass 2.0
Get insight on the best practices to adopt to build wealth and achieve financial freedom through agriculture.
27th-29th September 2022
Access 3 days of optimal Agric value
Enjoy sessions from across major agriculture value chains
Learn under a wide range of industry experts with decades of experience between them.
Connect in just a few clicks and attend using any internet device
Attend every session and access priceless Agric value for free!
Frequently Asked Questions
The Business of Agriculture Masterclass is a series of virtual information sessions anchored by experts to spotlight opportunities available across various agriculture value chains and how to harness them for income generation.
The business of Agriculture was created to actualize the following:
- To create awareness of agriculture as a business.
- To encourage a multiplicity of investments for income generation.
- To expose participants to the opportunities in Agric
- To expose participants to the right agricultural activities practised by experts in various agricultural value chain
- To expose participants to several challenges faced when practising and proffer expert solutions to the challenges faced by participants in agriculture.
The Business of Agriculture is an initiative of the Private Sector Advisory Group (PSAG) cluster 5, led by the British American Tobacco Nigeria Foundation and implemented by SAEDConnect.
The second edition of the masterclass will held from the 27th to the 29th of September 2022.
#AgricInPractice. The second edition exposed farmers and other practitioners to the best practices across common agric value chains.
An Event Launch/Panel Discussion on The Business of Agriculture in Nigeria which held on the first day of the masterclass event. Other sessions include best practices in
- Crop Production & Bio-Fortification
- Agro-Processing & Value Addition
- Animal Husbandry
- Nutrition & Lifestyle
- Agro Logistics &Trade
- Finance fundamentals for agribusinesses
- Agricultural Technology
You can attend all 9 masterclass sessions or specific sessions that interest you. The links to each session are attached to our sessions page.
The Business of Agriculture masterclass 2.0 focused on exploring common challenges faced in various agric value chains, practical solutions to these challenges, and the best practices to adopt for maximum productivity in these value chains.
The Business of Agriculture masterclass is for individuals of all ages. It doesn’t matter if you’re a big scale or a small-scale agropreneur, an agric enthusiast or just someone curious.
Register to Attend
Save your spot in the sessions you would love to attend